Write for Historic Performance
Historic Performance is a website dedicated to providing scientific and practical content to a wide variety of fitness professionals, competitive athletes, and fitness enthusiasts. Each published guest post will allow you to reach several thousand readers and followers of the Historic Performance Podcast and Blog.
If you are interested and would like to write for Historic Performance, please read the preliminary submission guidelines below and then contact me via e-mail at email@example.com or by using the form below.
Preliminary Guest Post Submission Guidelines
1) All content submitted to Historic Performance should be completely original. This means that it cannot have been published on other fitness sites or even your own personal blog. Of course, plagiarism WILL NOT be tolerated.
2) The first e-mail should contain the following:
- Your Name & Brief Biography
- Several Article Ideas - Why is the topic important?
- Your Qualifications (both certifications & personal experience) as to why you are qualified to write about the topics proposed earlier in the e-mail
- Why you feel Historic Performance is the best fit for your article?
3) All new authors are welcomed to submit their ideas to Historic Performance. If this is your first time writing an article, then please do not be afraid to ask about writing. I will make sure to guide you and help you every step of the way with clear instructions.